1/3HP BALDOR 1425RPM 56C XPFC MOTOR CL5001A-50
|Ship Weight:||35 lbs.|
APPLICATIONS: Designed for a wide variety of applications including use with pumps, blowers, and valves.
- THESE EXPLOSION PROOF MOTORS ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR USE WITH ADJUSTABLE SPEED DRIVES. INVERTER DUTY EXPLOSION PROOF MOTORS MUST BE USED.
- Corrosion resistant epoxy finish
- Positively locked drive end bearing
- U.L. approved cast conduit box-standard
- 1.00 Service Factor
- U.L. and CSA approved for Class I, Group D, Class II, Group F & G, T3C
- Rated for ±15% voltage variation
CAUTION: Explosion-proof motors have a tight fit between mating parts to ensure the integrity of the explosion-proof enclosure. This can lead to an accumulation of moisture inside the motors due to condensation. Care should be used when selecting an explosion-proof motor, especially when installed outdoors and on intermittent duty.
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.