3HP BALDOR 1760RPM 182TC XPFC MOTOR CEM7042T-I
BALDOR CM7042T-I has been superseded by CEM7042T-I
|Description:||3HP,1760RPM,182TC,XPFC,3PH,60HZ,DRILL RIG DUTY|
|Ship Weight:||114 lbs.|
APPLICATIONS: Ideal for on and off shore drill rig service, bulk fuel terminals, and transfer stations. For use in high humidity hazardous-duty applications driving pumps, compressors, blowers, fans, and many other loads that require 1.15 service factor explosion-proof motors.
- Labyrinth-type recessed metal shaft slinger for increased bearing protection
- Explosion-proof breather/drain to prevent build up of condensation
- 40°C ambient, Class F insulation
- Corrision resistant finish with two part epoxy coating
- U.L. and CSA approved for Class I, Group C & D, T3C
- Suitable for 55°C at 1.15 service factor.
|SPEED [rpm]:||1760//1460 75CRISE|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.