1.5HP BALDOR 1165RPM 182TC TEFC 3PH MOTOR CEM3607T
|Ship Weight:||77 lbs.|
APPLICATIONS: Typical applications include operations where continuous or frequent duty is required. Super-E Motors are designed to conserve energy over extended time periods. Class F insulated, 1.15 service factor. Inverter rated per NEMA MG1 Part 184.108.40.206. Suitable for variable torque applications and 20:1 constant torque speed range with properly sized and adjusted variable frequency drives.
- Ball Bearings
- 1 1/8" keyed output shaft
- Suitable for mounting any position
- Heavy gauge steel and cast iron frames
- ISR® (Inverter Spike Resistant®) copper windings
- Low-loss electrical grade lamination steel
- 3 year warranty
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.