2HP BALDOR 1750RPM 213C TEFC 180VDC MOTOR CD7502
|Catalog Number:||CD7502 - FREE Ground Shipping in USA|
|Ship Weight:||108 lbs.|
APPLICATIONS: includes conveyors, printing, textile equipment, machine tools and other equipment requiring variable speeds with constant torque.
- TEFC enclosure
- 1-1/8" Keyed output shaft
- Shunt wound
- Class F insulation
- Designed for use with NEMA TYPE K SCR control 20:1 constant torque speed range (Except where noted)
- NEMA C-face and removable base (except on explosion proof models)
- Base welded on type 3513D only
- NEMA 182 and larger have a thermostat (normally closed contracts) on the field winding
- No dual mounting base holes on 35D, 75D or 91D type
|Full Load Amps - Armature:||9.5|
|Full Load Amps - Field:||.4/.8|
|Electrical Specification Number:||36WGZ105|
|Mechanical Specification Number:||36-5580|
|Tach Mounting Kit:||N/A|
|Recommended SCR Control:||N/A|
|Brush Part Number:||2/BP5125A01|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.