1/3HP BALDOR 1750RPM 56C TEFC 90VDC MOTOR CD3433
|Catalog Number:||CD3433 - FREE Ground Shipping in USA|
|Ship Weight:||23 lbs.|
APPLICATIONS: includes conveyors, printing, textile equipment, machine tools and other equipment requiring variable speeds with constant torque.
- 5/8" Keyed output shaft
- TEFC enclosure
- Shunt wound
- Class F insulation
- Designed for use with NEMA TYPE K SCR control 20:1 constant torque speed range (Except where noted)
- NEMA C-face and removable base (except on explosion proof models)
- Base welded on type 3513D only
- NEMA 182 and larger have a thermostat (normally closed contracts) on the field winding
- No dual mounting base holes on 35D, 75D or 91D type
|Full Load Amps - Armature:||3.4|
|Full Load Amps - Field:||.4/.8|
|Electrical Specification Number:||34WG1982|
|Mechanical Specification Number:||34-6172|
|Tach Mounting Kit:||N/A|
|Recommended SCR Control:||N/A|
|Brush Part Number:||2/BP5000H03|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.