MBS25-H AEG 1.6-2.5A 3-POLE Manual Motor Starter 910-201-206
|AEG Part Number:||910-201-206|
|APPLICATION VOLTS||HP Rating|
|Overload Adjustment Range (Amps)||1.6-2.5|
AEG MBS25 Circuit Protectors used as a manual motor starer, with the high short-circuit fault breaking capacity of a circuit breaker and have two protective elements, one to provide magnetic instantaneous trip and the other to provide inverse time thermal trip. Because of this dual instantaneous and thermal trip, Type MBS Protectors have been successfully applied in protective circuits in thousands of applications throughout the world.
- -22% + 10% Coil Voltage Tolerance
- DIN Rail or Bolt Mounting
- Ring Terminals Capable.
- cUL, CE Approved & RoHS Compliant
- NEMA Class 10 Overloads
- Ambient compensated -4*F - +122*F
- Finger safe terminals
- Security window for sealing Amp setting
- Ridged Aux, contacts for increased fidelity
- 600,000 Electrical Life Cycles
- 6,000,000 Mechanical Life Cycles
- IEC 947 -4 -1
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.