KBVF-48 5HP VFD IP-20 380/460VAC 3PH INPUT 9592
|Catalog Number:||KB9592- In Stock|
|Output:||8.3 Amps, 460VAC, 3PH|
|Ship Weight:||5 lbs.|
KBVF-48 Hybrid AC Drive, A Digital Drive with Analog Interface
IP 20 Enclosure
3Ø Input 460 VAC, 50/60 Hz
3Ø Output 460 VAC
200% Starting Torque
Power and Status Indicators
Sensorless Flux Vector Control
Flux Vector Compensation with Static Auto-Tune provides excellent speed regulation
Electronic Inrush Current Limit (EICL™) Protection
Eliminates harmful inrush AC line current during power up.
Holding Torque at Zero Speed
Undervoltage and Overvoltage Protection
Short Circuit Protection
Basic, Programmable, Trimpot Adjustments
Drive-Link™ Programming Kit
SIVFR Signal Isolator and Run Fault Relay*
DIVF Modbus Serial Communication Module
Class “A” or “B” (CE) RFI Filter
DBVF Dynamic Brake Module
KBRK Remote Digital Keypad
IOVF Input/Output Multi-Function Module
Dimensions approx. 8.75" x 4.7" X 4.45"
Agency approvals: UL, CE, CSA, C-Tick, RoHS available
- SIVFR: (Part No. KB9597) — Signal Isolator and Run/Fault Relay – Provides isolation between a non-isolated signal voltage (0 to ±2.5 thru 0 to ±25 Volts DC) or current source (4 – 20 mA DC) and the drive. Can be used in single-ended or bidirectional mode. Run/Fault Relay Output Contacts are also provided, which can be used to turn on or off equipment or to signal a warning if the drive is put into the Stop Mode or a fault has occurred. Mounts on the end of the drive’s heat sink.
- DBVF: (Part No. KB9598) — Dynamic Brake Module – Provides up to 25% continuous braking and 200% instantaneous braking torque (maximum 1 HP (0.75 kW)).
- Multi-Speed Board: (Part No. 9503) – Provides multi-speed operation using external contacts or a PLC. Mounts on the end of the drive’s heat sink.
- Programming Kit: (Part No. 9582) – Includes DownLoad Module™ (DLM) handheld programming device which uploads and downloads drive programs, PC to DLM serial communication cable, DLM to inverter communication cable, and PC Windows® based Drive- Link™ communication software. Contact our Sales Department for more information.
- DIVF: (Part No. 9568) — Modbus Communication Module – Allows the drive to communicate with PLCs, PCs, and HMIs with Modbus* RTU protocol utilizing a serial communication cable. If a USB communication cable is required, purchase Part No. 19008. *Other Protocols available. Contact our Sales Department.
- RFI Filters and Chokes (Part No. A42027) – Provide RFI and EMI Suppression. They comply with CE Council Directive 89/336/EEC relating to the Class A Industrial and Class B Residential Standards. See RFI Filters and Chokes Selection Guide Publication No. D-321
- Custom Software – All models can be factory programmed for applications that require special switching, timing, PLC functions, and GFCI operation. Contact our Sales Department.
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.