KBMG-212D 1/50-2HP Chassis REGEN Drive 115/230 VAC 8831
KBMG-212D 8831 - In Stock
Is an ultra-compact, full-wave regenerative DC Drive capable of operating sub-fractional DC PM or Shunt motors in a bidirectional mode.
KBMG is 4-quadrant operation provides forward and reverse torque in both speed directions. Through a jumper selection, the motor can be controlled to rapidly “regenerate to stop” or to “coast to stop.” KB’s exclusive Auto Inhibit® circuit provides safe, smooth starting even during rapid cycling of the AC line. The Overspeed Protect Circuit prevents failure of the power bridge in extreme overhauling conditions. with its excellent controllability and response time can replace servos in many applications. The 4 Quadrant SCR control is factory set for armature feedback, which provides up to 1% load regulation over a motor base speed of 50:1. Tach-generator analog feedback can also be provided for superior load regulation if required. With a simple jumper setting, converts the KBMG to a torque control drive. In this mode, motor torque rather than motor speed is controlled. An important feature of the drive is the factory-calibrated, built-in, selectable motor current jumper. It eliminates the need to recalabrate IR Comp and Current Limit for most applications. Fuse and Resistor kit matches motor current and fine tunes the drive to the motor needs.
Model KBMG-212D 8831: 1/50 – 3/4HP @ 115VAC – 50/60 Hz, 1.5HP @ 230VAC– 50/60 Hz
NOTE: Auxiliary Heat Sink (Part No. 9861) – Increases the control rating to 1 HP at 90 VDC and 2 HP at 180 VDC. Dimensions (L x W x H approx.): 7.0” x 6.3” x 1.9”.
- Jumper Selectable Features
- Operation Mode: Speed, Torque
- AC Line Voltage (VAC – 50/60 Hz): 115, 230
- DC Armature Voltage (VDC): 90, 180
- Tach-generator Voltage (VDC/1000 RPM): 7, 50
- DC Current Output Ranges (ADC): (0.17 – 1.0, 1.7 – 10')
- Analog Input Voltage (VDC): 0 to ±10, 0 to ±15
- Enable: Coast to Stop (CTS), Regenerate to Stop (RTS)
- Trimpot Adjustments Dead Band (DB)
- Response (RESP)
- IR Compensation (IR) Forward Current Limit (FCL)
- Reverse Current Limit (RCL) Maximum Speed (MAX)
- Forward Acceleration (FACC) Reverse Acceleration (RACC)
- Power On (PWR ON)
- Overload (OL)
- Auxiliary Heat Sink (Part No. 9861) – Increases the control rating to 1 HP at 90 VDC and 2 HP at 180 VDC. Dimensions (L x W x H approx.): 7.0” x 6.3” x 1.9”
- SIMG Bipolar Signal Isolator (Part No. 8832) – Allows a non-isolated signal source to be used
- Multi Speed Board (Part No. 8833) – Provides discrete preset speeds which can be controlled from a PLC.
- DIN Rail Mounting Kit (Part No. 9995) – Converts control to standard DIN Rail Mounting.
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.