KBMG-21D 8830 SCR Chassis REGEN Drive 115/230 VAC Up To 1/6HP
KBMG-21D 8830 - In Stock
Is an ultra-compact, full-wave regenerative DC Drive capable of operating sub-fractional DC PM or Shunt motors in a bidirectional mode.
Model KBMG-21D: 1/50 – 1/6HP @ 115/230 VAC – 50/60 Hz
KBMG-21D It is the same physical size as the KBMG-212D. However, the current selection jumper settings are divided by 10. Therefore, the maximum jumper setting is 1.0 Amps. KBMG-21D 4-quadrant operation provides forward and reverse torque in both speed directions. Through a jumper selection, the motor can be controlled to rapidly "regenerate to stop" or to "coast to stop." KB's exclusive Finger Safe Cover provides added protection from electrical shock. Our Auto Inhibit® circuit provides safe, smooth starting even during rapid cycling of the AC line. The over-speed Protect Circuit prevents failure of the power bridge in extreme overhauling conditions. Reliability of the KBMG DC Drive is further enhanced with the use of a high-speed current limit circuit and MOV transient protection. LED's, can be used for diagnostics, are provided for power on and motor overload. A rugged extruded aluminum heatsink ensures enhanced heat transfer that provides a higher control rating while maintaining lower operating SCR temperatures. Power connections to the KBMG are made via quick connect terminals, signal input connections are made via a removable barrier terminal block.
- Jumper Selectable Features
- Operation Mode: Speed, Torque
- AC Line Voltage (VAC – 50/60 Hz): 115, 230
- DC Armature Voltage (VDC): 90, 180
- Tach-generator Voltage (VDC/1000 RPM): 7, 50
- DC Current Output Ranges (ADC): (0.17 – 1.0, 1.7 – 10')
- Analog Input Voltage (VDC): 0 to ±10, 0 to ±15
- Enable: Coast to Stop (CTS), Regenerate to Stop (RTS)
- Trimpot Adjustments Dead Band (DB)
- Response (RESP)
- IR Compensation (IR) Forward Current Limit (FCL)
- Reverse Current Limit (RCL) Maximum Speed (MAX)
- Forward Acceleration (FACC) Reverse Acceleration (RACC)
- Power On (PWR ON)
- Overload (OL)
- Auxiliary Heat Sink (Part No. 9861) – Increases the control rating. Dimensions (L x W x H approx.): 7.0” x 6.3” x 1.9”.
- SIMG Bipolar Signal Isolator (Part No. 8832) – Allows a non-isolated signal source to be used
- Multi Speed Board (Part No. 8833) – Provides discrete preset speeds which can be controlled from a PLC.
- DIN Rail Mounting Kit (Part No. 9995) – Converts control to standard DIN Rail Mounting.
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.