KBRG-212D 4-Quadrant REGEN Chassis Drive 115/230VAC 8819
KBRG-212D 8819 - In Stock
Is a compact version of the KBRG-240D. It is a full-wave 4-quadrant drive with updated performance characteristics.
KBRG-212D FULL-WAVE 4 QUADRANT REGEN DRIVE
Variable Speed SCR and Torque Control of PM and Shunt Motors ONE MODEL COVERS: 1/10 - 3/4 Hp (90 VDC) @ 115 VAC - 50/60 Hz - 1/5 - 11/2 Hp (180 VDC) @ 230 VAC - 50/60 Hz Drive is capable of operating DC PM or Shunt motors in a bidirectional mode. Its 4-quadrant operation provides forward and reverse torque in both speed directions. This allows the control to maintain constant speed with overhauling loads and provides rapid instant reversing and controlled braking. Because of its excellent controllability and response time, the KBRG-212D can replace servos in many applications. The control is factory set for armature feedback, which provides up to 1% load regulation over a motor base speed of 50:1. Tachometer feedback is also provided for superior load regulation if required. A simple jumper setting converts the KBRG-212D to a torque control. In this mode, motor torque rather than motor speed is controlled.
- Enable Circuit
- Two (2) or Three (3) Wire Start/Stop
- Overload Shutdown with Timed CL
- External Relay Contacts
- Function Indicator Lamps: Power On, Current Limit, Forward Enable, Reverse Enable
- Protection: Fusing for AC Line, Armature and Control Circuit, MOV Transient Protection, Auto Inhibit®, Rapid Response Current Limit Circuit, Regen Overspeed Protection
4.76" x 8.37" x 1.70.”
- 4-Quad Accel/Decel (P/N 8803)
- Multi-Speed Board (P/N 8814)
- PID Board (P/N 8804)
- NEMA-1 Enclosure for KBRG-225 (P/N 8815)
- Operator Panel for KBRG-225 (P/N 8816)
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.